Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pics April 12-20

New Shoes, Girls Day Out, New Bike, New Shirt, Mommy's Half Marathon...

April 12
New Shoes
 April 14th
Girls Day Out - Mia and Grandma
 April 15th
We bought this shirt two summers ago. It finally fits. He wore it twice that week.
 April 17
New Bike!!! She is a pro already. Princess bike-Chuggington Helmet.
April 20 
The kids made signs to use to cheer me on at my race. It was a big secret. They each have 2 sides. This side says, "Go Mommy! Run Fast! (Don't Poop Yourself) We Love you!" and "Go Mommy! Keep it Up! We love you!!"


These are the other sides of the signs. "Worst Parade Ever!!" and "Toe Nails are for 5 Kers!"

 
Here is Sam holding up his sign.  They were at the 7 mile marker.


 
 


Here I am in all of my running glory. lol.



Opening Day of Little League was also the same day as my race. Sam is on the Blue Jays. The one without his shirt tucked in.
 

No comments: