Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10th Spring is in the Air

Only in Indiana do you have a snowstorm and then two days later it feels like spring.  We took full advantage of it today. We played outside for nearly five hours, and loved every minute of it.
Some of our spring flowers started blooming. I had to remind both kids not to squish them or pick them.

Or hit them with the hockey stick. lol.




Bike riding! Sam hates to ride his bike.  Hates it with a passion.  My husband and I vowed that this is going to be the summer that we teach him to love it.  I think he just had a scary fall last year, and we just need to help him get his confidence back up.  Mia on the other hand is chomping at the bit to ride the bike.  She's my dare devil.  She doesn't have a bike of her own, so we had to appease her by sitting her on Sam's bike and pushing her around.  She loved it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

"Or hit them with the hockey stick." Priceless! Love that kid. :)